[duxhelp] Re: File Open, file types

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:50:53 -0400

Ian,

Your suggestions are also good.  As you might imagine, I'll be re-examining
this thread in time to gather an accumulated list of extensions.

I can verify that All Files (*.*) is item 4 of 4.  Without JAWS running,
keyboard control can select another item by pushing Down Arrow then Up
Arrow.  I don't know what you've tried for key commands, or whether any
other JAWS user can verify that the dialog gets stuck on item 4 of 4 when
JAWS is running.