[duxhelp] DBT 10.5
- From: Christine Simpson <simpsonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 17:38:05 +1000
I have today downloaded 10.5 (build 4) and am very pleased to see that many
of the problems experienced with earlier builds have now been corrected.
As I was complaining loudly about the faults in the find and replace, the
searching for bullets, the way braille was displayed on the braille display
and the compinline codes, they have been some of the first things I have
tried out and: so far so good, I now cannot fault them but will keep
testing (just in case those gremlins find their way back in)!
However, George, I am still finding that when in Word and when trying to
use the SWIFT program to open for editing a file in DBT, it still
always opens version 10.4. Do I have to do anything special or is this
still just a bug to be fixed.
By the way, I read with interest your help notes descriptions of codes and
styles which you posted to the dux-user list yesterday. I thought you did
a good job (particularly once you added the postscript about nested styles)
in explaining concepts which some people seem to find extremely difficult
to grasp. Fortunately, I have never been one of those people. I am a firm
believer in using styles and believe I have a good understanding of their
purpose. It is great to be able to so easily set up specific styles for
Keep up your good work with the help documentation. and I hope you can
offer a solution to correct the SWIFT problem.
Regards and thanks
* * * * *
Accessing The Information You Need
18 Prosper Parade
Glen Iris VIC 3146
Tel: 61 3 9889 0392
Mob: 0418 331 506
Fax: 61 3 9889 6286
* * *
* This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
* as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription
* options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com
* * *
Other related posts: