[duxhelp] Re: New Beta

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 15:00:57 -0400

Jan,

Try using a larger font for the braille, using the dialog box available
through the Global, Fonts menu.  In an effort to improve both the appearance
and screen reader compatibility of certain edit controls, I reworked the
font size computations.  This resulted in a side effect that the font used
for codes in the main document window is generally smaller, and sometimes
dramatically smaller, than it really should be.  I'd love to have worked
this out before release of beta 4, but felt I had to focus on some more
dramatic bugs instead.  This one is generally possible to work around just
be picking a slightly larger braille font.  The effect on the size of the
font used for codes can be dramatic with just a small change in the braille
font size.