[duxhelp] Re: Cursor locator thingy

  • From: Susan <chrn3292@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:44:29 -0500

I like being able to immediately focus my attention to the cursor
location when changing views or translating. I especially find the
cursor locator very helpful on my notebook computer, where it's
sometimes difficult to locate the cursor in any software.

I noticed it when the feature was added back in pre-beta days ... I
barely notice it now, unless someone brings it to my attention.

If users are really really opposed to it, my suggestion would be to make
it only visible when pressing a key that isn't used actively ... maybe Esc.

Susan