[duxhelp] Re: Cursor locator thingy

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:19:06 -0400

Kevin,

I hadn't really thought about duration; the short answer is that it depends
on demand for it.

Alternate caret locators isn't something I can get into at this point.  This
one is easy to draw; arrows wouldn't be.

By the way, you can get the caret locator to draw itself anytime you like
just by pushing and releasing shift.  I use this myself when I'm too slow to
spot it the first time.