[duxhelp] Cursor locator thingy

  • From: Melissa Hirshson <lissa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:53:48 -0400

Apologies if this has been asked before...is there a way to deactivate that cursor locator thingy, the moving circle that pops up whenever you switch views? I'm not sure what you call it, and it's hard on the eyes when I'm quickly switching between views all the time. Thanks.

Lissa

* * * * This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *