[duxhelp] Beta 5 has been posted

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 15:32:41 -0400

Beta Testers,

We've just posted beta 5.  For many of you, this won't be a particularly
significant improvement over beta four.  There have been many miscellaneous
fixes and a few user interface improvements -- new features in some cases.

On the other hand, for those of you who have had problems running earlier
betas, this posting is very significant.  We've fixed several problems that
simply prevented earlier betas from running in a few different environments.

There will be at least one more -- and probably at least two more betas
before we even think about releasing DBT.  We have many things still in the
works that you've reported earlier.  And we're looking forward to hearing
more.  So please, keep feedback coming.  Thanks for all your help so far.