[duxhelp] Re: Beta 5 has been posted

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 00:02:58 +0100

Hi Jack,

As it's 7pm EST, I guess Peter will have gone for Easter, so
I'll step in here.

10.5 can stay on your system O.K., but do remove any Beta
versions installed first, **before** you install Beta 5.

It would also pay to read the full list of fixes, changes
and additions between Beta 2 and 5 on the Partners Beta
page.

The only other advice I can offer is to take your time and
read each dialog that comes up during installation from
beginning to end.

If you wish, I can forward you all the list messages if you
give me a date from which to start.

All the best,