[duxhelp] Re: Beta 5 has been posted

  • From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 16:26:53 -0700

Hi George:

I have all the messages, so unless you can dump the whole to a text file,
I'll probably manage. Busy weekend as I have friends coming in, the first
human contactI've had from outside this little community within the last two
years.

Thanks, and I will take the dialogs very much to heart, when I install,
probably Monday, if my system doesn't find an excuse to self-destruct in the
interim.

Jack