[duxhelp] Re: Beta 5 has been posted

  • From: David Holladay <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:21:46 -0500

Well, the beta test is a very private affair, not revealed in our public website.

Look at
http://partners.duxburysystems.com/

for the link. In this site, you need a user name and a password.

If you forgot your password, please e-mail me directly (not to the list)
at david@xxxxxxxxxx

-- David Holladay

At 07:00 AM 4/13/2006, you wrote:
Hello Peter, can you provide the link for Beta 5?  I could not find it
in * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com
* * *

Regards,
Tesfaye