[drivingpairs] Re: Harness for VSE pair?

  • From: Mike & Marjean McIntyre <Tenpenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "INTERNET:drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 15:22:06 -0500

I have had 3 Zilco's and 3 Tedman's over the years.   The Zilco's did not=

hold up at all compared to the Tedmans.  My 10 plus year old Tedman does
not have a single crack or wear area.  I have had Zilco's crack in a year=

or so.  I understand that Fiona Tedman is now affiliated with Zilco, but
you can still get a Tedman harness.  I prefer the Duraweb for horses.  I
had a Tedex for a pony and it was fine, although I like the Duraweb bette=
(of course it is more expensive).  I do think that the newer, beta produc=
ts
are far superior to the old products.  I know that many people are very
happy with Camptown Harness and also the Beta Bi made my Claudette Robins=
on
at Country Carriage, as I mentioned earlier.  =

Village Harness make beautiful bridles and harness, although I am not awa=
re
of them working in non-leather products.  I have been using J and K
Harness, and he makes a very nice harness at a very reasonable price.  Yo=
are welcome to contact me privately if you want more contact information.=
try not to post here as sometimes my posts come through with  =3D at the =
end,
and we have never been able to figure out why. =

Marjean =

tenpenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx