[drivingpairs] Re: Harness and Horse Choices

  • From: Whileaway3@xxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 09:30:17 EST

Ansley,
    I know what you mean about the downward pressure on the neckstrap. Darn!
Here I was becoming pretty satisfied with the idea of breast collars until you
posted. Hmm, I think I'll go with breast collars and pads for right now.
Then, prehaps I'll drop by the local driving club at one of their competitions
and
see what I can learn about the neck collars. I like the idea of freeing up
the shoulder area, although I haven't had any rubs from my breast collars.
    Judy