[dokuwiki] Re: unittest

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 20:51:27 +0100

Harry Fuecks wrote:

On 8/8/06, Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Chris Smith wrote:
> The one major remaining problem is to do with the mock functions. I am
> getting a test fail for "Not static method Mock::generate() should not
> be called statically".  The class comments say all methods should only
> be called statically.

Does anyone have any ideas about this error?

Looks like a SimpleTest bug of some kind, in combination with PHP5. Some discussion here: http://forums.devnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?t=49399&; There's been a release since that discussion, which is supposed to fix all PHP5 related problems: http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=537980
Thanks for that Harry. I couldn't find an updated release, I was using the latest - 1.0.1a3 (feb06) - so I grabbed a cvs checkout and that has fixed the problem. :-)

Cheers,

Chris