[dokuwiki] Re: unittest

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 15:39:49 +0100

Chris Smith wrote:

- some tests don't work

init_getbaseurl, fails before test thinking meta directory isn't writable
Actually lots of tests fail with this problem. Its a problem in the reading of configuration files for testing, I figure the best way to get around this by making a constant "DOKU_UNITTEST" and making the loading of dokuwiki's configuration in inc/init.php conditional on its existence.

I have fixed most of the problems now. I'll send a patch. The one major remaining problem is to do with the mock functions. I am getting a test fail for "Not static method Mock::generate() should not be called statically". The class comments say all methods should only be called statically.

Of the working tests some fail and probably require removing or redoing:

parser_headers / testNoToc ... there is no $meta property within the handler.
parser_lists / testUnorderedListFootnote ... fails ... fails for real in dokuwiki
pageutils_resolve_pageid / test1 (last test) ... fails ... not sure whether test is incorrect or dokuwiki

Cheers,

Chris