[dokuwiki] Re: unittest

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 22:37:47 +0200

On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 21:11:51 +0100
Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Chris Smith wrote:
> > The one major remaining problem is to do with the mock functions. I
> > am  getting a test fail for "Not static method Mock::generate()
> > should not  be called statically".  The class comments say all
> > methods should only  be called statically.
> >
> Does anyone have any ideas about this error?

Hmm I don't get this error. I use SimpleTest 1.0.1alpha2

> And does anyone have an idea for how dokuwiki "should" render the
> following wikitext samples:
>
> (( a (( b )) c ))      ( can be viewed at
> http://wiki.jalakai.co.uk/sandbox/test2 )

Best would be a footnote with this content: 'a (( b )) c'

> (( a ** (( b )) ** c ))      ( can be viewed at
> http://wiki.jalakai.co.uk/sandbox/test3 )

footnote with 'a <b> (( b )) </b> c'

> para (( a (( b )) c )) text   ( can be viewed at at
> http://wiki.jalakai.co.uk/sandbox/test4 )

para1) text

with 1) linking to the footnote

However I don't consider them high priority - if you find a solution,
fine - if not, I guess nearly nobody cares ;-)