[dokuwiki] Re: bugfix or new feature: save button after every configuration section

  • From: "Gabriel Birke" <Gabriel.Birke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:20:42 +0100

Hi,

my thoughts were as follows: You can't choose "Enter" - that would disrupt
the functionality of textareas. "Shift+Enter" is for hard linebreaks (not in
DW but in most word processing software). That left me with Ctrl as a
modifier key (Cmd being the "Ctrl" equivalent on Mac).

I admit that this key comination IS quite unnusual and unintutive. Maybe we
can submit the form when a user presses Enter and omit this functionality
from the textareas.

Greetings,

Gabriel