[dokuwiki] bugfix or new feature: save button after every configuration section

  • From: Uwe Koloska <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 00:47:27 +0100

Hello,

having some plugins and a lot of configuration settings, I found it very
inconvenient to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to save the
settings.  So I have made a patch that includes the save buttons after every
configuration section.

But before providing this path, I have two questions:

Will this classify as a bug fix (I think so) and so is worthwhile to provide
in this era of feature freeze?

What form elements have to be present after every section?  Only the buttons
that get really rendered or the hidden elements, too?  I think, all that is
hidden has to be present just one time for the whole form -- but since I'm a
beginner, I may be wrong ;-)

Yours
Uwe Koloska