[dokuwiki] Re: Weird problem after custom instalation.

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 09:55:19 +0100

Konrad Kosmowski wrote:

You mean like touch the page text file? I did that, nothing changed. It looks like DokuWiki (probably due to configuration or some symlinks - but I've doublechecked everything) just does not display pages. It lets edit them perfectly, I can save them and then redit. It just does not display them.

Can you get a look at the webserver or php error logs. It sounds like an error (or timeout or mem exceed) could be occuring during page rendering. If you can find the error details you'll get a clue how to solve it.

Cheers,

Chris