[dokuwiki] Re: Weird problem after custom instalation.

  • From: takamine <mweinert@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:02:30 +0200

> You mean like touch the page text file? I did that, nothing changed. It
> looks like DokuWiki (probably due to configuration or some symlinks -
> but I've doublechecked everything) just does not display pages. It lets
> edit them perfectly, I can save them and then redit. It just does not
> display them.
>
> --
>     +                                 '                      .-.     .
>               .         http://kosmosik.net/             *    ) )
>       *                                    .           .     '-'  . kK

Well, it was just a suggestion.
I checked with my room-mate on the "touch" command because I've never
used it although I use Linux. He said using the touch command has indeed
the same consequences as simple opening and closing. Should have known
that before. Would have saved me some time. So you tried that already.

What you can also try is really OPEN a text file and CHANGE something
(just insert a space somewhere). I think that's rather what I did. My
room-mate says that this is different from "touch" command as soon as
you change something. If this doesn't help, I don't have any other
suggestions.

Hope you find a solution.
Melanie