[dokuwiki] Re: Weird problem after custom instalation.

  • From: takamine <mweinert@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:33:16 +0200

Then I don't know what to do further. Are the changes you made recorded
in the page history? I think that when I had the problem, they weren't.
So the page was changed (when I hit the edit button again after saving,
I could see that) but when I checked the versions page, the date of the
last change was that of a few days before. What I did was also delete
the last line of the changes.log (after making a copy of it just in
case).

But no guarantees here. As I said, I just like to play around... And I
am not a computer expert (who would've guessed that ;-)

Which editor do you use then? Probably vi. I use emacs just because my
boyfriend likes it who installed Linux on my computer. But I know that
our room-mate uses vi and hates emacs. They sometimes argue which one is
better. But to me it doesn't really matter. I avoid using either one of
them if possible.

:-)

Melanie