[dokuwiki] Re: Splitting user and dev lists (forum)

  • From: Anika Henke <a.c.henke@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 13:09:02 +0200

Andreas Gohr wrote:

I'd like to get some more input from others on this.

I don't think the list's traffic is *yet* too much. So, I wouldn't mind if it remained the way it is.

Still, a help forum would make sense (as mentioned by a few others before). Making this list mainly for developers and the forum mainly for newbies, people having installation problems, one-time questioneers, etc. (And if it will be as self-sustaining as Leah predicted, the better.)

I also very much like the idea of Mario (mail2forum), but I don't know how applicable that particular solution is in this case!?