[dokuwiki] Re: Splitting user and dev lists (forum)

  • From: Guy Brand <gb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 18:07:11 +0200

On 19 May at 13:47, Andreas Gohr wrote:

> Question would be if the current list becomes the user or the
> devel list.

  This would be the user list. Subscribing to a new devel-list
  shouldn't be a problem for people who want/need to follow
  development and you need to have devels on the user list.

  Question is, do we have the critical mass to split in two lists?
  dokuwiki-i18n has almost no traffic though translations issues
  concern many people.

> I'd like to get some more input from others on this. Chris? Matthias?
> Guy? Ben? Anika? Others?

  I would subscribe to both lists.

--
  bug