[dokuwiki] Re: Search Result

  • From: "Todd Augsburger" <todd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 10:32:26 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Smith" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:53:08 +0000

- Is there a reason why you used the long format for your event rather than
the simpler, trigger_event()?

Sweet! I was unaware that you could return a result from this shorter
format. Thanks for pointing it out, Chris, I've change it this morning.

P.S. Group, why is "bottom posting" so doggone important? It only makes it
harder for me to read in my mailreader (both at work and home), it makes it
difficult to see where the old post ends and the new one begins, and I
already clip messages severely when replying. I don't want to start a big
discussion, since I'm sure this has come up many times before, but can you
point me to a succinct summary so that I may understand the rationale?

Todd Augsburger
todd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Roller Organs
www.rollerorgans.com