[dokuwiki] Re: Problem with ACLs

  • From: "Tolwas der Erneuerte" <astra_gilde@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 15:32:51 +0100 (MET)

> I don't know enough about this to help you; I am some what confused by
> the use of <wikipath>.  Do you mean:
>
> http://dw.ccsh.us/
> http://dw.ccsh.us/doku.php
> http://dw.ccsh.us/doku.php?id=start
>
> Or  something else?
>
> The three examples I listed are the only ones I know that work
> correctly with the "*" (default namespace.)  For example, if you surf
> here:

Sorry, for my bad explanation of the problem.
Yes, I mean exactly that above. The group @pup has permissions if using the
last link but hasn't permissions if using one of the first two links, though
they all link to the same page! I want that this group has permission for
the page no matter which link above the group is using. (But they shall have
no access to any other page of the Wiki)

--
Markus Seitz