[dokuwiki] Problem with ACLs

  • From: astra_gilde@xxxxxx
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 16:47:58 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

I have a Problem with the ACLs:

I have a group(pup) which shall only have access to a small part of the
Wiki.
The main/default page(mswiki) and a particular namespace(info).
The problem is that if they click on the wiki-link on the right-upper corner
(or use the default wikilink without mentioning any special wikipage...)they
get a permission denied though this is a link to the main page and they have
permission for the main/default page.

the relevant part of the ACL looks like this:
mswiki          @pup       1
info:*          @pup       1
*               @pup       0
*               @ALL       0

Does anyone know how it is possible to avoid that "permission denied" for
the default page? (I don't want to change the last two lines to 1 and make 0
permissions for all other namespaces because that would meant that always
when a new namespace is created the ACL has to be updated)

--
Markus Seitz

"Feel free" mit GMX FreeMail!
Monat für Monat 10 FreeSMS inklusive! http://www.gmx.net