[dokuwiki] Re: Dokuwiki in IE8

  • From: James Lin <guanfenglin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 23:11:26 +1200

Hi again Anika,

seriously, I do not mean to create any arguments or what so ever, there is
never a good question or bad question, what you just said before makes
people look stupid, and that's discouraging people to ask questions, yes,
even "dumb" questions, it makes people nervous about asking questions "is
this question too stupid to ask?"

Not all people are good researchers like you, and not everyone has a lot of
time to do research, so why not let those people ask the questions they want
answered, if you think they are dumb questions, maybe just ignore them?

I agree that mailing list is very busy, but if an stupid question gets
answered, might saves someone a lot of time.

just my 2cents.

Regards

James