[dokuwiki] Re: Dokuwiki in IE8

  • From: Anika Henke <anika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 09:29:16 +0100

aliasonline@xxxxxxx wrote:

On Apr 30, 2009, at 10:22 PM, Volker Spaarmann wrote:

Wes wrote:
Can anyone else replicate this problem?

I just tried it with 2 DokuWiki sites and even editing works flawlessly.

I think what you're referring to is the bug reported to dokuwiki on April 8th, 2009 at http://bugs.splitbrain.org/index.php?do=details&task_id=1667

Strange how out of four people only one came up with a link that is the very first DokuWiki search result: http://search.dokuwiki.org/?q=ie8 Even the normal Google search results in very useful first three links: http://www.google.com/search?q=dokuwiki+ie8

Wes has even been contributing to the mailinglist thread that is Google's first result and which points to the bug report as well ...

Sorry, I don't want to reprimand anyone, I'm just trying to help you to help yourself better.

Anika