[delphizip] Re: Posted Beta of new ZipMaster Version

  • From: "Russell Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 07:16:26 +1100

Somehow I had managed to renumber some changes in the previous version to
1.71 so (I hope) to avoid confusion I chose to skip it and go to 1.72.
I am trying to make the version number more obvious by using the following
scheme
1.72.0.2
     1 - major version number
   72 - minor
     0 - update
     2 - build number
This way perhaps I can track the changes!
 I know I must remove some but on a search I find I have 82 files
ZipMstr.pas, this is caused by having separate files to test different
things (plus old versions for comparisons).
 I often need to try unlikely changes to test problems (real or imaginary)
in the dlls.
Russell Peters
http://www.users.bigpond.com/russellpeters/delphizip.html