[delphizip] Re: AddSpanOptions

  • From: "Russell Peters" <russellpeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <delphizip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 08:07:34 +1100

I hope to complete porting your changes to ZipMaster and there are few
things (some unrelated) that you might want to check -
DiskFreeAndSize - check bug for call to getfreediskspaceex ,it returns true
ok not error (same as getfreediskspace)
Avoid specifying Winzip type names (they may not mind but it is copyright)
after type AddSpanCompatName a couple of times I think perhaps
AddSpanAltNames (spAltNames) may be easier (could not remember if was
AddSpanCompatibleName or whatever).
There seems to more function duplication added for using different naming
schemes perhaps a new function (or 2) could be added - that way problems
could be tackled in one place instead of many).
Do we need to keep checking the drive type? - I would not have thought it
could be changed readily, at least not as we use fixed or removable (I doubt
can be changed short of rebooting!) (also mem_drive should be included as a
fixed type)
Keep up the good work.
Russell Peters
http://www.users.bigpond.com/russellpeters/delphizip.html