[Debatewise RRT] Re: Debates

  • From: nadia siddiqi <nadshi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 12:12:47 +0500

debate topics useful for those taking GREs:
http://www.ets.org/gre/general/prepare/sample_questions/analytical/argument/
<http://www.ets.org/gre/general/prepare/sample_questions/analytical/argument/>
http://www.ets.org/gre/general/prepare/sample_questions/analytical/issues

<http://www.ets.org/gre/general/prepare/sample_questions/analytical/issues>
Nadia

--
Work done with anxiety about results is far inferior to work done without
such anxiety, in the calm of self-surrender. Seek refuge in the knowledge of