[Debatewise RRT] Weekly debates

  • From: "Alex Helling" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <debatewiserrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 19:32:13 +0100

Good evening,

                            I will be on holiday next week. I do intend to
send out RRT topics/put them on the forum and task list as usual. However it
is possible that I will not get the debates out at the usual time, or
possibly not even the usual day. Hopefully this will not affect me working
out debater of the month as I intend to do that at the end of this week.

As usual debates on the task list
http://debatewise.info/index.php/tasks/one-hour-tasks and the forum
http://debatewise.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1
<http://debatewise.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27> &t=27

Alex

Be optimistic?

Should nations have to earn a United Nations Security Council seat?

Is Europe getting more right wing?

Should replica historic buildings be built?

Does tax residence for companies matter?

Does who is captain make a difference in the Ryder Cup?

On the site:

Red Ed?

Thorium reactors: a new nuclear future?

Succession in North Korea; does it matter?

Old debate:
Resumption of Israel/Palestine direct talks: can they get anywhere?

(hmm all questions rather than statements, how unusual!)