[ddots-l] Re: sound card

  • From: "Bob Reid Info" <info@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 13:16:27 -0500

I would like to get some sound card advice also if you guys don't mind.  I am
waiting on the shipment of a desktop monster with 6 cores, 8 gigs of ram and
1.5 tb of storage space with Windows 7 Home Premium.  I figure that should give
me plenty of tork for Sonar and Cake Talking.  My M-Audio 24-96 apparently has
drivers that work in Windows 7 but newer drivers don't seem to be very
accessible with Jaws.  Should I shove it in the PCI slot of my new system or
let it go with the old one and look into some of the other cards mentioned here?
Bob.