[ddots-l] Re: sound card

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 14:21:01 -0500

Hello:
Right now your best bet is the m-audio audiophile usb. There are some better interfaces out there, but their control pannels are not as accessible as they would need to be, though this may change. If you want to go really high-end you could go with one of the Mark of the Unicorn firewire interfaces, which do have accessible control pannels and really are great, but it may be more than what you need.
Gord
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Erkens" <pje@xxxxxxxxx>