[ddots-l] Re: personal request

  • From: "Ivan Lopez" <ivanlop@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 14:41:33 -0600

Ok Shaun,

Just as long as you are willing to pick up your attitude toward my request. May the law of the harvist be with you and all who mock my request.

Ivan

On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 08:37:45 -0700
 "Sean A. Cummins" <seanacummins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Iván,

A little humanity around here goes a long way once and a while.

Group your messages, and in one keystroke, voila... there gone, and so is the scrooge!

Sean

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ivan Lopez" <ivanlop@xxxxxxx>