[ddots-l] Re: personal request

  • From: "Omar Binno" <omarbinno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:02:40 -0500

Amen.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steve Wicketts
  To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 10:59 AM
  Subject: [ddots-l] Re: personal request

  Hi Ivan,

  Phil and Darren have both offered a lot of their expertise to this forum.

  I think it's nice that they both had so many good will emails

  Regarding the trip down memory lane, it's quite informative as well as
  socially interesting, finding out what People had to struggle with before
  Sonar and cketalking.

  The majority of the content on this site is Technology based information.

  I personally like that I can think of the People on this site as friends
  more than just faceless information givers.
  The site rarely gets clutter with personal and social comments, it's nice
  that the majority enjoy a light diversion once in a while.
  It only takes 2 seconds to delete an email.

  I'm pleased this is a very friendly forum, that's why it's the only one I
  ever use.

  Ivan, as you may remember you commented on my Abba intro, well that was me
  wanting opinions from People and friends that I trust.

  Stay cool,

  Steve W

  Steve

  If you Love Rock 'N' Roll, take a listen to:
  Steve Wicketts as The Killer!

  www.jerryleelewis.co.uk