[ddots-l] Re: mastering question

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 12:06:05 -0500

I like to put the music to where its covering jaws. I export to soundforge
then I use the mastering limiter from isotope to bring it up to where I want
it to be, but sometimes with this if I'm not careful I can hear where it
sounds a little over compressed. I whish I could get it to export at the
desired level from the beginning.

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Music soft sacred and soulful

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

email neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx