[ddots-l] mastering question

  • From: "Len Viljoen" <len@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 16:14:51 +0200

hi all. i had my latest cd mastered by a professional engineer and i saw
something he did there wich i wonder if we can do in sonar or in any other
way. he masters each track individually and then he uses a program to put
them all in the right playlist order and then he checks to see project is at
a consistent level. then he puts in markers and burns the project from that
program without adding each individual track like you do with nero. i hope i
explained so that you guys can understand. basically i want to add all my
tracks in to one project and then insert markers so that the program knows
where to split the tracks and then burn it from there.

kind regards

len viljoen