[ddots-l] Re: iPhone ring tones

  • From: "Steve Spamer" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 19:23:07 -0000

Kevin, I don't remember anyone saying they would be ripping off a
track?...but regarding that, you're saying someone would buy a track and
then go and buy it again to use as a ringtone? Are you serious?  99% of
phone users just assign a track as their ringtone...and I think that's
perfectly legal, no different to listening to that same track on their
phone.  BTW, be interested to listen to the work you've done. I congratulate
you on what must have been a very rewarding career, good on you for making
your living from this, cheers Steve.

Visit:
www.vipaudioaccess.com
for audio access solutions, articles, demos, to showcase your music and  to
basically get involved!