[ddots-l] Re: iPhone ring tones

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 00:24:00 -0400

Hi:
I've done a couple of them on the mac. I use a wave editor called amadeus which is sort of loke goldwave for pc and does export as a ring tone. I couldn't imagine how much to charge for that, probably $50 or so because it does take a little time to edit the portion you would want to use and then export it and get it back from the folder it goes to, which in itunes of course. You would need to have your iPhone synced up to itunes on your computer to get it into the iPhone's memory and then select it in the sounds dialog of the settings app from your user folder.
Gord

-----Original Message----- From: Manny
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 6:49 AM
To: Dancing Dots
Subject: [ddots-l] iPhone ring tones

Hi all I was wondering does anybody make iPhone ring tones or is capable of doing so? Thanks I will pay for a custom ring tone

Manny,
sent from my iPhone 4sPLEASE READ THIS FOOTER AT LEAST ONCE!
ddots-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe