[ddots-l] Re: iPhone ring tones

  • From: "Mark Dew" <jmkeybd1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 12:22:10 -0500

For example, if you have perchased a song from I-tunes and it is paid for and it has been downloaded to your computer and has been legally inported into your phone you can certainly use it as a ringtone.

You can burn it on a cd, transfor it to your i-pod mp3 player etc.
If you can play it legally on your phone, you can certainly use it as a ringtone.
Fair is fair as far as I am concern the music industry is greedy.
I have perchase menny ringtones from I-tunes and also, have made ringtones from perchase matterial that I have paid for.
The bottom line is if you
have paid for the song, do as you wish as long as you don't sell or give it away.
Perchase matterial for personal use.

Mark
My WEBSITE
http://www.markdew.com