[ddots-l] Re: guitar rig 3 not loading after installing Sonar 8.5 producer. Any suggestions?

  • From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 18:53:02 -0000

I think the fact he's a newbee is totally irrelevant

You can't go quote chastizing me for simply responding to a message?

I mean, what's the list for?
Am I supposed to button-it coz some random subscriber might be a beginner?

Remember, he's not the only one on this list...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>