[ddots-l] Re: full info on the Cakewalk Vstudio 700 from harmony central

  • From: "Damon Fibraio" <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 11:36:49 -0400

Frank, that's heart breaking, especially if you knew what they go for now.
Yeah, all those old synths are perfect for access, because there were no
screens and menus. Sadly, that is over now.

--

Damon Fibraio

screen names -- aol: dfibraio...msn dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxxx skype: dfibraio

personal music site: http://www.keyboardguy.com.

Band web site: http://www.thdband.com, myspace
http://www.myspace.com/thdtheband

Internet Radio station: http://www.nhbradio.com

Internet radio show Wednesday nights from 8 to 11 pm eastern

From: Damon Fibraio <mailto:dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx>