[ddots-l] Re: full info on the Cakewalk Vstudio 700 from harmony central

  • From: "Frank Fitzgerald RMT" <fitzyyy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:08:27 -0400

I don't know about that my first synth back in the good old days was a jupiter
8 and I just loved it, there wasn't a thing on it I could not use easily and I
must admit I miss it some days, unfortunately it was stolen out of the back of
a truck many many years ago and I never did get another one. but I'm always
looking!!
frank
      From: Damon Fibraio