[ddots-l] full info on the Cakewalk Vstudio 700 from harmony central

  • From: "Damon Fibraio" <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 11:23:49 -0400

The below link takes you to the press release for the cakewalk/roland
v-studio 700, the control surface, audio interface and software that
cakewalk is touting s the next big solution for musicians. I read up on this
thing and I am floored. And since it works around sonar 8 producer, bundles
rapture with sonar 8's dimension pro and even includes a Roland fantom
equivalent synth onboard, would guess that this will be quite accessible.
The price tag, at $4000 hurts, but I wonder if this would convince me to
upgrade from my fw1884 since the hardware and software are integrated.
Anyway, here's the info as per the press release.

http://aes.harmony-central.com/125AES/Content/Cakewalk/PR/Cakewalk-SONAR-V-S
tudio-700.html

--

Damon Fibraio

screen names -- aol: dfibraio...msn dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxxx skype: dfibraio

personal music site: http://www.keyboardguy.com.

Band web site: http://www.thdband.com, myspace
http://www.myspace.com/thdtheband

Internet Radio station: http://www.nhbradio.com

Internet radio show Wednesday nights from 8 to 11 pm eastern