[ddots-l] Re: first project, Abba intro

  • From: <blusk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 5:52:13 -0700

Hey, Steve.  Nicely done.  I grew up on music from the seventys so I get what
you were doing in this project.  You have given me a renewed hope about
learning this Sonar stuff.  I've had this equipment for a year, and well, at
best, I've been able to play around with it a little.  But I have so much to
learn, and I've come across some difficulties, which hopefully have been
resolved so I can get down to business.  Great job.

God bless you.

Bobby Lusk.