[ddots-l] Re: first project, Abba intro

  • From: "Ivan Lopez" <ivanlop@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:29:13 -0600

Hi Steve,

The recording sounds fine as far as I can tell with my sound speaker system. I have a logitech computerspeaker system set up with a base speaker and two high end speakers and it sounds fine. Cheers!

Ivan

 On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 16:34:26 -0000
"Steve Wicketts" <steve.wicketts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Darren,

The bass guitar from dimension was going through an EQ which I thought maybe giving the low end frequencies too much bass boom. I've assign the bass guitar and the arpeggio synth sequence straight to the master bus and it does sound a lot cleaner.

I'm pleased it wasn't sounding as bassy to others as I thought it was.

By the way Darren, is it right that it's two days until the 31st? hey, you'll be 48 ha ha. I know, I know, you're 41, Hey, 41 is a great age as now you are the same age as me. It's 42 that's a scary age, especially if your name is Elvis.

Speak soon mate.

Steve W

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>