[ddots-l] Re: first project, Abba intro

  • From: "Mike C" <m_dsmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:56:24 -0400

Steve, absolutly fantastic, everything sounds balanced out, did you want me to
do any guitar parts in the future? I just love ABBA stuff.
Keep on going.
Darren, I have a anthum challange song I entered in a compatition last year,
how can I get it up on  your site, so that everyone can have a listen on list?