[ddots-l] Re: dimension question

  • From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 17:56:52 -0500

No, I was refering to hypersonic 2.  Actually, you can put dimension into a
mode where each element in a program can receive on a separate midi channel,
but I've never tried it.  One thing for sure, building a program from scratch
with dimension isn't something you're going to do in a minute.  Also, (and this
is a real drag), there is no way that we can create envelopes.  They must be
drawn in on a grid with the mouse for the filter, amplier, and pitch.  This is
a real drawback and something I will mention to cakewalk at NAMM.
Gord