[ddots-l] Re: dimension question

  • From: "Kevin L. Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:00:39 -0800

It's not multi-timberal.  Each instance is one sound at a time.
However, if you have a powerful enough computer, you can run several
instances at a time.  I have eight going on in my current project.  This
project is all Dimension Pro with no other axes.  However, I imagine
that I could add a TTS1 without any problems.
K.