[ddots-l] Re: dimension question

  • From: "Bryan Smart" <BSmart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 13:22:15 -0500

Gord, did you say that Dimension is multitibral? It seemed to me that each
instance only played one instrument.

I'd add an instance, select a voice from its properties dialog (since patch
change messages aren't supported), and that would be that. It isn't obvious
how I'd select patches on other channels, if indeed there are other channels
available.

Bryan
  _____